2. Pupils must NOT have consumed ANY alcohol or drugs not prescribed by doctor.
3. Pupils must inform the instructor prior to any lesson if they have taken any medicine or drugs that might affect
their ability to drive.
4. Pupils must inform the instructor and the DVLA of any medical condition that might affect their ability to drive
5. Pupils must wear appropriate footwear
6. Pupils must give at least 24 hours notice in order to postpone or cancel a lesson. Failure to do this will result in
full payment being requested for the entire lesson
7. The instructor reserves the right to refuse the use of the car for a driving test if it is felt the pupil is not ready
for the test
8. Pupils will not be expected to share the car with another pupil during his or her lesson
9. Payment must be made at the beginning of the lesson
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.